Eka Aris Al Rosyid

Sebuang ungkapan rasa

Wish You Were Here

Leave a Comment

When night are long and friends are few.
I sit by my window and think of you.
A silent whisper, a silent tear.
And I remember all those little things about you.
Your eyes, your smile, your voice, your kindness.
You left them riding through my head.
You're always there, you're everywhere.
But now, I wish you were here by my side.
'Coz I love you with all my heart.

The way I fell when I'm with you,
I forget my troubles, like there's us two.
You make my heart beat fast and strong,
and you make me feel that I truly belong.
You fill the gaps inside my heart,
like I've finally found my missing part.
I sink in your eyes.
I'm warmed by your smile.
And the world is perfect just for a while.
You make my life better than it used to be.
You're the sugar in my cup of tea.

I wish you were here by my side.
'Coz you're my strength,
you're my sunshine,
you're the reason for this smile.

'Coz you're still here somehow,
my heart won't let you go,
my head won't forget you.
Without you I'm nothing, I'm nobody.
But with you, I'm something, I'm somebody.
So.. I really wish you were here, by my side.
I miss you, and I will always love you, Insya Allah.

Tubuh ini mungkin saja melayu, pikiran ini boleh saja meranggas, tetapi hati ini kan tetap terjaga, hanya untukmu..Insya Allah

Inspired by Avril Lavigne's "wish you were here" and Blink 128's "I miss you"

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 komentar:

Post a Comment